Arrival & Transfers
- Day: €50,00 (taxi for 1 to 4 passengers)
- Night: €55,00 (taxi for 1 to 4 passengers)
- Day: €135,00 (taxi for 1 to 4 passengers)
- Night: €150,00 (taxi for 1 to 4 passengers)
Taxi Transfer from Paphos Airport
Taxi Transfer from Larnaka Airport
From Paphos Airport to the Akamanthea in 7 easy steps:
1. Go to the Cyprus Tourism desk at the airport and ask for a map of the Paphos area.
2. Collect your hired car and take the F603 road to the B6 where you turn right until you see the sign for the A6 highway where you will turn left.
3. Carry on until you reach the A6 highway and get onto it taking the Paphos direction (not that towards Limassol).
4. The highway will end at a roundabout. Take the B7 road and the Polis direction (Polis direction is always clearly signposted).
5. The drive from Paphos to Polis will take you about 40 minutes through lovely countryside and small villages. Just keep going straight ahead.
6. When you reach Polis turn left for Latchi (at the Old Town restaurant and Cyprus Tourism Information Office).
7. Carry on along this road until you reach the Chinese restaurant where you take the right turn. Follow the sign to the Akamanthea.